Start and Stop PB is used to start and stop the process.
Start is pressed Conveyor starts moving until the Proximity Sensor is ON.
Then solenoid valve is open for 5 seconds. After 5s Conveyor should start moving.
The above process should continue unto 3 bottles.
Process should continue still stop push button pressed.
List of Inputs and Outputs
Latching rung to operate the system through Master Start and Stop PB.
To turn ON Conveyor motor, memory bit (B3:0/1 ) is used . RUNG 0002
To turn on Conveyor motor using memory bit of start latching PB and B3:0/1, it will automatically turn off when B3:0/2 turns on once Proximity sensor activates.
Timer done is connected in parallel to turn conveyor motor ON again.
Proximity sensor output saved in memory bit to use in previous rung. RUNG 0004 and Rung 0005
To store the status of proximity sensor B3:0/3 is used, Comparator block is used to compare counter accumulator value to stop the process once three bottle process had filled.
To count the number of bottles, proximity sensor is given to up counter with preset value sets to 3.
Stop input is given to reset the counter.
Memory bits are used to store the sensor output, since it is the simulation, sensor cannot turn off automatically.
Memory bits are used to get the sequence of operation. 📖 source: instrumentationtools.com …………………………………………
Follow me: @control_sys 📈 🙏 ...
Weight feeder is a closed-loop control system, which controls the flow of material very accurately using controller and different instruments. This system accepts an external command from process computers like SCADA, HMI, DCS etc.
How weigh feeder works ?
1. Check the ready signal, If all the instruments and devices are ready then you will get ready signal otherwise check for error.
2. As soon as system is ready, Operator can give start command to start the system. PLC give Feeder ON command to controller.
3. After getting Feeder ON command from PLC, Controller gives a Belt ON command to start the AC drive.
4. Belt starts rotating as soon as AC drive starts, if there is an error then drive doesn’t give run feedback to PLC and PLC reset its Feeder ON command to controller and generate error. If there is no fault then AC Drive gives Run Feedback to PLC.
5. Now controller gets feedback from load cell and Tacho. Load is in kg/m and Tacho gives speed in m/s. Both the feedback will be multiplied and we will get a flow rate which is in t/h. That will transfer to PLC.
6. Controller also gets the set flow rate from PLC, this set rate and current flow rate is continuously compared with each other and set speed command is issued according to PID setting to AC drive.
7. As set rate is greater than current flow rate then speed is increased and if current flow rate is greater than set rate then speed is decreased. 📖 source: instrumentationtools.com ……………………………
Follow me: @control_sys 📈 🙏 ...
Say hello to Cookie. He is our branch 2IC and internal sales coordinator. Cookie has been in the electrical wholesale industry since 1988. And is only happy to share his experience and knowledge with all. Drop in and say G’day to cookie and the team to discuss your next project #haymans#burleigh#electrical#electrician ...
All I can do is patch up bathrooms. Trust in who you are and nothing else matters. Someone will see you for all your worth and accept all your greatness and faults until then keep trusting in yourself. #deepthoughts 😂😂😂😂 ...