Be . . .
✨ s w e e t
✨ v i b r a n t
✨ & make people feel g o o d
Just like an acai bowl ◡̈
#flashbackfriday to visiting Nékter Juice in Austin with my soul sista, and @pescience teamie @taylerjordanfit ♡ Can’t wait for our next girls weekend!!
Have a healthy & fun weekend y’all 🥳
Decided to blend in w pf & wear purple 🦄 ...
🍜😍 Miso Vegan Ramen! by @alexafuelednaturally .
Recipe: Serves 2
6 cups filtered water
1 1/2 tbsp vegan bouillon paste
3 green onions
3 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
1 can slices bamboo shoots (8 ounce can)
3 garlic cloves
2 1/2 tbsp miso paste
1/2 cup spinach, roughly chopped
Small bunch cilantro, for garnish
1/2 cup frozen corn
1 avocado, sliced
4 ounces Cremini mushrooms, sliced
2 ramen noodle packets (each 3.5 ounces... toss out the seasoning packets and only use noodles)
1/2 container firm tofu (7 ounces), cubed
1 1/2 tbsp corn starch
1/2 tsp salt
Avocado oil or coconut oil
1. Bring water to a boil then add bouillon paste, garlic, ginger, sliced bamboo shoots and green onions to a boil. Boil for 40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile prepare toppings. In a large pan heat 1 tsp coconut oil or oil of choice. Add frozen corn, mushrooms and spinach and sauté for 3 minutes or until all cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
3. For the Crispy tofu place tofu cubes on a large plate. Season tofu will salt then evenly dust the corn starch over to tofu. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 tsp avocado oil or coconut oil. Add tofu and cook for 1-2 minutes on each size of the tofu cube. On the same pan make room for the avocado, slice avocado and cook on both sides for 1 minute!
4. Add the miso paste to the broth and ensure it fully dissolves. Simmer for 2 additional minutes then place a strainer over a large bowl.
5. Return the strained broth to a large pot, bring broth to a boil then add ramen noodles, cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are cooked (may vary depending on brand of noodles and directions on the package.)
Divide noodles between two bowls, add the spinach, avocado, corn, crispy tofu, mushrooms, chopped cilantro and a slice lime. Enjoy! ...
“Contagie o mundo com o seu sorriso e em troca receba a felicidade constante.”❤️ Final de semana chegando e eu quero saber quem aqui vai correr?? 👇🏻
Eu tô indo 👋🏻 ...
when life speeds up, don’t forget to slow down just a little and take a deep breath. it might not be the easiest thing to do, but a clear head a calm state will make any hard task or busy schedule seem a little more doable.
as this next month gets filled with meetings, work, school prep, training, and relationships i know it’s going to be easy for me to get overwhelmed (especially as my little introvert self lol)
so i’m making a commitment to:
- journal every morning
- meditate/stretch for ten minutes every night before bed
- do one form of “self care” per day, even if it’s something tiny
i’m hoping this will help me make sure i’m in a good headspace and also taking care of ME even in the midst of all the things going on around me!
what’s something YOU do to help tackle a busy schedule? ⬇️ ...