YES or NO?❤😍
Number cake! Decorated with fresh strawberries and blueberries!🍰 @katerina_minakova_ -
Do you want to bake your own Number cake? -
Get Number cakes recipe book for only $1! Link in bio!
The simplest ever sweet treat🍦😍
For the Froyo:
2 bars Nestle Bar One, regular 55g
½ cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 cups full-cream yoghurt
2x packs Mini sugar cones (18 per pack)
Dark chocolate sauce (1 tsp per serve)
Blanched almonds, chopped
For the Ice cream
1. Line a loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
2. Cut two of the Bar-One bars into chunks and set aside.
3. Add ½ cup of milk to a pot on the stove and bring to a simmer.
4. Add the Bar-One chunks and the vanilla essence to the pot and stir slowly until melted.
5. Take the pot off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
6.Add the yoghurt to a medium-sized bowl.
7.Add the Bar-One sauce mixture to the yoghurt and gently fold in until just combined.
8.Pour this mixture into a lined loaf tin and smooth out the top.
9.Freeze the ice cream mixture until set, overnight is best.
1. Use a melon baller to scoop a small scoop of the frozen yoghurt. Serve in mini cones, top with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and some chopped nuts and ENJOY!
PLANNING TO TRY THIS?
If yes, remember to a) post a pic b) to TAG US (not just to mention us - as these easily get lost in the notification stream) and c) to hashtag #foodiesofsa
You may just get featured on our story or even get sent a little something to say well done.
The @foodiesofsa team
[Banana bread balls framboise pistache]
On vous propose une nouvelle version du Banana bread, vous validez ? 🍌😃 ...
Where my carrot cake lovers at?? 😛 ...
I love a good slice 💕 And my Easy no bake Hedgehog Slice is always a winner 👊🏻 Filled to the brim with crushed cookies, coconut, hazelnuts and chocolate, it’s a delicious weekend treat 😍 No mixer required! Find the easy recipe on sweetestmenu.com, link in profile 👆🏻