MILL BLACKBIRD, The First fully adjustable car rig that photoreal CG cars.
• It is able to quickly transform its chassis to match the exact length and width of almost any car.
• Powered by an electric motor, it can be programmed to imitate acceleration curves and gearing shifts
• The adjustable suspension alters ride height, rigidity and dampening to replicate typical driving characteristics.
• Captures quality footage and data due to its 360° camera array and tailor-made stabilisation unit.
• A combination of high dynamic range imagery and 3D laser scanning generates a virtual version of the environment, producing 100% realistic CG renderings.
Tag someone who need to see it
Source : themill.com
This animation was processed to avoid or step operation with augmentedreality “AR” technology.
It was AR creator Aoe who processed this video.
・Aoe's Twitter account： https://twitter.com/aoepng
This video is processed by cutting out a specific place. However, in the future, I think it would be interesting if AR would be working in real time in response to speed and specific motion.
I think there is great potential for collaboration between AR real-time and human body movements.
Well, Aoe is working as a Snapchat certified AR creator.
His Twitter account shows the creative work he made.
He also introduces the works of AR creators around the world.
You should look at his account because it is so funny and creative.
#martialarts #サラリーマン #sidekick #カサムライ #martialartist #社畜 #企業戦士 #gameaction#AR#augmentedreality ...