Yesterday, I posted a triathlon photo and the feedback was mixed. Most commonly received:
1. What are you doing?
2. What happened to your bike?
3. Please don’t do this again.
I’m sorry. Bike is life, lesson learned.
📸 @beardmcbeardy@attaquer ...
The glute pump last night deserved some recognition
1. Glute activation warmups
2. Hip thrusts: warmup sets 2x20 (increased weight on second set) working sets 4x12-15 (increasing weight each set)
3. Reverse hack squats 4x12-15-increasing weight each time (last set drop weight, 25 reps)
4. RDL SS 4x15 w/ weighted SL hip thrusters 4x15 each leg
5. Lying leg curls (3 sec down on the eccentric portion of exercise)4x12
6. Machine Hip Abductors: warmup-set 1x30, working sets 5x12-20 (I increase weight each set!) (drop set at the end x20)
7. SL Dumbbell RDL 4x25 each leg SS w/ Cable “Duck Walks” walk out/In 3x each way (taking 6 steps in each direction)
Can you say “Nutella M&M’s?” Well legally they cannot because Nutella is a brand name, but @mmschocolate just jammed some hazelnut spread inside of M&M’s. Coming very very soon in regular and share size. Huge thank you to M&M’s for letting me be amongst the first to try. You better believe a review is coming soon, but not sure where these could possibly go wrong... ...
A whole lot of physical, emotional and mental growth🌱🙏🏼 The girl on the left was full of insecurities and doubt while the girl on the right has figured out this whole “self love” thing💕 ...
On days (or weeks) when I don’t have the motivation to workout by myself or try to find excuses around work or social events are when I feel my shittiest. My energy levels are lower, my cravings increase & I just don’t feel like myself. The solution— find a workout partner & keep each other accountable. Seeing a friend at the studio makes the workout so much more exciting- even if you don’t feel 100% that day! Plus you get to catch up & gossip afterwards 😜 ...
Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress. ...