MEDITERRANEAN INSPIRED NOURISH BOWL ✨ When times are busy, nourish bowls are my absolute go-to 🙌🏼 I can play around with the flavour combo, while making sure I still have a good balance of protein (chickpeas), carbs (sweet potato), fat (tahini + olives), fibre (everything mentioned + arugula and cabbage) and flavor (everything + lemon juice and maple syrup) 🌿 These meals keep me full, happy and satisfied for hours 😍 What’s your go-to easy meal?! 💛.
Bowl deets 👉🏼: Sweet potato + drained and rinsed canned chickpeas tossed in smoked paprika, garlic powder, oregano + salt baked at 450 F for 25 mins. Paired with arugula, red onion, quick pickled cabbage, olives + tahini, lemon + maple syrup drizzle ✨ ...
Caption this photo: The Monday Struggle😂
We got back home at 4am this morning after traveling for the past week so I’m exhausted but excited as ever to get back on my normal routine/schedule!📆
Whenever I get home from a long vacation/trip/traveling for work, there are a few things I do to get back on track, so I thought I’d share them with you!💡
1. WAAAATTTERRRRRR 💦 (in Spongebob’s voice hahaha🤣). I try to drink .5-1 gallon of water because I am usually always dehydrated from flying and just not getting in my normal intake!
2. Fruits & Veggies. 🍓🥦 Usually when I’m gone I don’t get as many servings of fruits and veggies as I normally do, so I like to eat fresh fruit and BIGGG salads! I also make sure to take my 2 scoops of Opti-Greens each day!
3. Cardio. 🏃🏼♀️ I like to SWEAT after eating tons of yummy foods that my body isn’t used to, so I’ll try to go on a few runs, do the peloton, or even do a bootcamp class at F45
4. Ease back into heavy lifting. 🏋🏼♀️ Since I haven’t done a heavy/bodybuilder type workout in a while, I’m going to take it easy and ease back into it. Instead of going BALLS TO THE WALL and trying to PR on deadlifts lol.
5. Extra zzz’s. 😴 9/10 when I’m gone I sleep about 2 hours less each night than I normally do, and that takes a HUGE toll on my body. So I’ll usually tend to push my workouts back a bit, instead of getting up at 4am to train, I’ll wait until like 6am. I also will sometimes train in the afternoon just so I can sleep in!
6. No/less make-up. 🧖🏼♀️ Obviously this can’t always be avoided if you have places to be and people to see lol. But I sometimes tend to breakout while on vacation from eating foods I’m not used to and just germs. So I try to wear little to no makeup to let my skin have a break!
Other than those few things I just make sure to keep my stress low and get back to a routine! One week away isn’t going to kill you, don’t let it get to your head! We all need a break every now and then ☺️☺️
📷 @davidmullis @1stphorm ...
🇺🇸/🇬🇧 Spring favorites 🌿
Green asparagus, poached eggs, grated Parmesan and some gluten-free bread 🥖
🇫🇷 Un de mes plats préférés de printemps 🌿
Asperges vertes, œufs pochés, parmesan râpé et du pain sans gluten 🥖
Bon appétit! ...
Celebrated my Grandpa’s 90th Birthday yesterday with my whole family❤️ So happy my grandparents and aunts traveled from Mexico to be here with us on this special occasion🥰 I’m blessed to have such a beautiful crazy family that loves to party! 🥳 Maddox got to meet his Great Grandparents for the first time❤️ ...
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY — New Vlog just went up on my YouTube 🎥 Here’s a little sneaky sneak peak but I show you what I eat throughout the day, as well as giving you a very real n’ raw physique & macro update on all things reverse dieting! [Link in bio] 🌚
I’ve literally spent AGES filming/editing this as I reallllly want to up my game with giving you guys the content you wanna see, so let me know below what you want to see next and I’ll make it happen this week 👏🏻👏🏻 ...